Bananas are packed with vitamins and minerals including vitamins A, B, C and E; potassium and tryptophan (a rich amino acid).
Bananas help to:
- Soften hair
- Improve hair’s manageability by loosening curls
- Reduce shrinkage
- Helps to strengthen weak, dry, brittle or damaged hair due the density of nutrients.
- Helps to restore heat-damaged hair. Heat damage is cumulative so a banana conditioning treatment may be just what you need to help with any weakness that results from damaged hair.
1.Crochet Braiding is Gentle To Your Hair
Unlike other braiding techniques,crochet braiding technique lends itself to being very easy on the edges because of it’s cornrow base. The cornrows can be braided more loosely at the edges to avoid any tugging or tension.
2. You Can Create A Variety Of Styles
Just about any style you have ever done, can be recreated using the crochet braid technique. Most people choose a curly look when using this technique. However, your style options are not limited to just curly looks. Jumbo Twist Braid looks can be replicated. The up-side? It does not damage your hair like jumbo twist braids do.
3. Hair Color
One of the benefits of crochet braiding is that it allows you to try a variety of new hair colors without the commitment. No need to damage your hair with hair dyes. You simply select any hair colors that appeal to you at the moment.
NOT ONLY FOR NATURALS
PERM AND TRANSITIONING HAIR CAN UTILIZE THIS AMAZING BRAIDING TECHNIQUE.
1. Warm the Coconut Oil
Avoid using a microwave as it can damage and alter the chemical structure of the oil.
2. Dampen hair with Warm Water
Use warm water to thoroughly dampen your hair.
3. Spoon Coconut Oil
Take one tablespoon of the warmed coconut oil and place into your hand. Begin to apply to your hair. A good rule of thumb is to use two tablespoons for shoulder length hair and up to four tablespoons for longer hair. Apply the coconut oil directly to the roots of your hair by using your fingertips.
4. Massage the Scalp
Massage for at least three minutes to get the maximum effects while boosting the circulation in your scalp. Don’t worry if a few strands of hair fall out, as this is normal during the massage process.
5. Put on Shower Cap
Cover your hair with a shower cap and let the coconut oil work its’ magic.
Twenty to thirty minutes is the minimum. If you have the time, leaving the shower cap on overnight will provide the best results.
7. Wash off
Gently rinse with a sulfate and preservative free shampoo. No additional conditioner will be required, as the coconut oil will leave your hair soft and silky.
1. Coconut oil stimulates hair growth getting deep into its follicles.
2. Coconut oil promotes the scalp health fighting against such problems as insect bites, lice and dandruff.
3. Coconut oil moisturizes dry hair.
4. Coconut oil adds luster, shine and softness to the hair.
5. Coconut oil prevents hair breakage and split ends, contributing to hair length.
6. Coconut oil slows down hair loss.
Strong Rootz Hair Care Extra Virgin Coconut Oil